This error happen because your memory is not enough to execute the php code (uploading large image, delete lot of products, send mass mails etc). Increasing the memory allocated for PHP will solve the issue.
- Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 47200 bytes) in /path/public_html/system/library/image.php on line 34
- Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 13069817 bytes) in /path/public_html/system/library/mail.php on line 144
- Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 33554432) (tried to allocate 14024 bytes) in /path/public_html/library/image.php on line 34
Apply one of solutions bellow to increasing the limit to 64MB, 128MB, 256MB or 512MB -depends on your host.
- Edit php.ini
memory_limit = 128M;
- Or put code below to .htaccess
php_value memory_limit 128M
- If you oftenly get this error and solution above isn’t work, contact your host. In most shared hosting, there is maximum memory_limit. You can’t set memory-limit to 64Mb if you get max 32Mb.